CeRPER, is an independent non-profit organisation registered in England and Wales engaged in extraterrestrial contact, research and training, encouraging a non-harmful, non-prejudicial contact with extraterrestrial visitors to Earth. Consequently, the philosophy and fundamental principles supporting peaceful diplomatic human initiated contact, are upheld by CeRPER and reasserted to continue that approach through the promotion of the UK CE-5 Diplomat Training Program. Orientated towards a rational non-anthropocentric understanding of the ETi [Extraterrestrial Intelligence] subject, CeRPER also encourages a synthesis of empiricism and spiritual understanding as a necessary component for successful celestial/ETi contact and communication which to date, empiricism alone, has failed to achieve.
Unlike the NASA funded SETI [Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence] project, CeRPER's human initiated contact programme uses consciousness augmented with technical equipment to make direct contact and vector ETi craft into the contact group vicinity. Part of the training includes an understanding of consciousness and meditation which also has a practical application, the ability to enter into a calm controlled state of mind where a close-range CE-5 encounter is about to unfold. The outcome of this proven and sensitive approach, is organised in such a way to facilitate in-depth understanding in Extraterrestrial studies from within a holistic vis-à-vis spiritual perspective.
Aims & Objectives:
1. To act as Diplomats for Humanity; when interacting with the Extraterrestrial Civilisations to procure mutual peaceful benefits -
2. To help reconcile the apparent dichotomy between the existing world paradigm to the new emerging world paradigm; incorporating sustainable economic & environmental wealth, new sciences, technology, peace and abundance for all of humanity & the Earth -
3. To use and develop the CE-5 (Close Encounter of the 5th Kind) Contact Protocols; involving mediation and consciousness as the primary means to interact with Extraterrestrial Civilisations, as well as other proven Contact Protocols -
4. To train and educate interested parties about the CE-5 Contact Protocols; and how to use them for peaceful contact -
5. To educate the public and other interested parties on relevant Extraterrestrial Issues and Implications; the education will be in harmony with the other stated objectives -
6. To develop Policy & Conduct Research regarding Extraterrestrial Issues; the Policy & Research will be in harmony with the other stated objectives -
7. To set up other relevant organisations; as necessary to deal with specific issues arising from our aims & objectives.